The Comet is a classic decorative round bulkhead and is appropriate for use in industrial, commercial and public lighting applications. The Comet is fitted with an opalescent high impact acrylic diffuser and finished in a special multi-stage satin powder coating and comes with a variety of accessories . The Comet is also available in an Emergency version.
- Commercial lighting
- Industrial lighting
- Public Buildings
- Office Parks
- Industrial Developpments
- Exterior Facades
- Suitable for LED and energy saving lamps, emergency options available.
- All control gear components mounted on a removable gear tray, mounted to the base with three keyhole slots.
- Control gear trays can be installed base mounting, allowing protection against damage or theft on site.
- 3mm high studs provided on the base, ensuring that no rainwater runs over the luminaire surface when installed, keeping it clean for longer.
- High pressure die cast LM6 aluminium base and trim ring, finished in a special multi stage finish powder coating.
- WATTAGE: 1x9W2P - 2x26W4P
- LUMENS: 600lm - 3600lm
- CT: 4000K - STD
- IP: IP66
- MOUNTING: Stainless Steel Screws
- DIFFUSER: High Impact Acrylic Lens
- ZONES: ZONE 21 & 22
- MATERIAL: Aluminium
- LAMP: HID
* The above are only a few examples of photometrics available. Contact us for other photometrics.
Need more information?
Would you like one of our Lighting Engineers to call you?
The Comet is an aesthetically robust fitting, offering you the robustness of an industrial fitting with the aesthetics of a decorative fixture. A high impact opalescent acrylic diffuser is fitted into a multistage satin powder coated ring.
All round use
The Comet bulkhead is great for use in both light industrial and commercial spaces. Available in several wattages, and offers high IK and IP ratings ensuring its versatility of use.
Designed for coastal & harsh environmental conditions
The Comet's body and ring is manufactured from marine grade aluminium and futher powder coated in black and comes with various accessories. The diffuser is made from high impact, shock resistant, non discoloring acrylic .
Magnitech luminaires are covered by a solid comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty that covers a range of possible defects and performance parameters throughout the duration of the warranty period.
We will not spam your email.