ABOUT FLOODMASTER LED
The Floodmaster LED has a light weight design providing easy retrofitting of existing HID installations, along with quick mounting on all new installations. The unique design efficiently dissipates heat from the light source, extending component life and ultimately prolonging the useful life of the fixture.
- High Masts
- Parking Lots
- Tennis COurts
- Power Stations
- Commercial Parks
- Sporting Facilities
- Area Lighting
- Ultra-Light and Sturdy
- High Light Efficiency
- Easy aiming with protractor scale
- Efficient Thermal Management
- Modular Construction
- G4 Asymmetrical light distribution is standard to allow for low obtrusive light levels & good control of upward light component.
- Various angle adjustments with 360° module rotation and curved screw holes
- 30, 60 & 90 symmetrical beams available
- Anti-Glare hood option available
- WATTAGE: 240W - 900W
- LUMENS: 36 376lm - 127 431lm
- CT: 5000K - STD (2200K-6000K - OPT)
- LIFETIME: 98 000 Hours
- IP: IP66
- MOUNTING: HDG Bracket
- DIFFUSER: Glass (Polycarbonate - OPT)
- ZONES: 2, 21 & 22
- MATERIAL: Aluminium
- LAMP: LED
* The above are only a few examples of photometrics available. Contact us for other photometrics.
The Floodmaster LED fixtures are modular and can be assembled into various combinations using the 240W and 300W modules. Modules can be stacked up to 3 fixtures high.
Need more information?
Would you like one of our Lighting Engineers to call you?
Precise Optical Distribution
World class optics paired with top-end LED chips, all encased in a housing designed to compliment both and ensuring optimal light where you need it most.
Magnitech's fixtures are designed from the ground up specifically for harsh, dirty, dusty and corrosive environments, thus ensuring greater levels of reliability over time.
Built for the harshest environments
The Floodmaster is specifically designed to withstand harsh conditions of any industrial and mining site. Equipped with a powder-coated aluminium body, input surge protection and IP66 rating, the expected lifespan is 98,000 hours.
Magnitech luminaires are covered by a solid comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty that covers a range of possible defects and performance parameters throughout the duration of the warranty period.
We will not spam your email.