ABOUT THE HP30 LED
The HP30 LED has been designed using state-of-the-art LED technology in order to provide precise light control whilst ensuring optimal energy savings. This robustly constructed die cast aluminium floodlight is the ideal solution for a myriad of floodlighting applications.
- General outdoor lighting
- Security lighting
- Municipal lighting
- Sports field lighting
- Light industrial lighting
- High mast lighting
- Energy efficient and cost-effective
- Flexible modular system for high power applications
- LED modules allow for easy replacement
- Flicker free
- UHD/HD/4K Compliant
- Protractor scale for precise aiming
- WATTAGE: 250W - 500W
- LUMENS: 33 150lm - 66 300lm
- CT: 3000K- 4000K - STD (5000K-6500K - OPT)
- LIFETIME: 50 000 Hours
- IP: IP66
- MOUNTING: Stirrup Brackets
- DIFFUSER: Polycarbonate Lens
- MATERIAL: Aluminium
- LAMP: LED
*The above are only a few examples of photometrics available. Contact us for other photometrics.
Need more information?
Would you like one of our Lighting Engineers to call you?
Multiple beam angles
Through the use of world class optics the HP30 LED ensures light where you need it most in required applications.
High corrosion resistance
Built from the highest grade of corrosive resitant aluminium and powder coated to ensure further resitance, the HP30 LED is ideal for areas with higher potential of corrosion.
Magnitech luminaires are covered by a solid comprehensive manufacturer’s warranty that covers a range of possible defects and performance parameters throughout the duration of the warranty period.
We will not spam your email.